ModelCoder supports model-based embedded system design, simulation, and automatic generation of trusted code, providing a graphic editor, module library, and corresponding solver to visually model algorithms or control logic. Its trusted code generator can translate the user model into trusted code through formal validation techniques, and then apply to a variety of embedded systems without modification.
Wtih the advantages of clear structure, clear process, fine simulation, close to practice, high efficiency, flexibility, wide adaptability, etc, Modelcoder can be applied to the design and simulation of complex models such as control system and DSP.
Nuclear power system
Wind power system
1. Specific operators are used to support specific data structures.
2. Control the complexity of the module and minimize the call of the submodule. Every time the generated code calls the function, it will generate the cost of function parameter passing.
3. Check duplicate modules and merge duplicate items as far as possible to form a basic library.
4. The type and quantity of input and output ports of the model used must meet the requirements of the model.
5. The logical model should be optimized before modeling, which can reduce the complexity of the model.
6. Control the number of local variables and reduce unnecessary local variables to prevent additional stack creation and destruction overhead.